U-Cubes™ Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Gummies-Pack of 60
- Great tasting multivitamin formula
- Carefully balanced formula designed to help meet the nutritional needs of children
- Pectin/tapioca based using natural flavours and sugars
- No artificial colours and free of gluten, wheat and dairy
A great-tasting multivitamin that you can be sure is great for your children. Each serving of these pectin and organic tapioca based gummies provides:
• Recommended doses of Vitamin D3 for children (1 a day for children 2 to 3 years, 2 a day for children over 4 years)
• Vitamin A for eye health
• B Vitamins for energy metabolism
• Vitamin C for immune function
• Folic Acid plays a role in new cell growth
• Plus, other essential nutrients
And best of all, they’re from Solgar. Solgar has been crafting nutritional supplements for generations—over 70 years. And, just like all our supplements, U-Cubes™ benefit from all the science and knowledge behind our name. U-Cubes™ are a delicious way to give your children the nutrients they need for proper development.
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Sweetener: cane sugar, Bulking Agents: (tapioca syrup, maltodextrin, mannitol), Gelling Agent: pectin, Flavour Enhancer: citric acid, Magnesium (as citrate), Calcium (as tri-calcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Colours: (purple berry concentrate, black carrot juice concentrate), turmeric, Zinc (as citrate), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Natural Flavourings: (grape, cherry, orange), Anti-caking Agent: silicon dioxide, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Inositol, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.