Vitamin B-Complex 100 Extra High Potency Tablets-Pack of 100
- Extra high potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Supports mental performance
- Supports reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar’s unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Solgar ® Vitamin B-Complex "100" is a rich complex of B vitamin in one tablet daily:
• Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Inositol, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Cellulose Gum, Colours: (titanium dioxide, riboflavin), Powdered Plant Base (Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit) Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.