Sublingual Liquid B12 2000µg with B-Complex 59 ml
- Easy to take form of B12
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- For a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Known to support healthy red blood cell formation
- Plus B-Complex including full B-Vitamin profile
Presented in liquid form, this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, and is particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality and has numerous health benefits. Solgar’s Liquid B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood.
Solgar ® Liquid B12 2000 µgwith B-Complex - 59ml promotes the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism, with just one full dropper up to two times a day.
The main ingredient, Vitamin B12, supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
• Energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal red blood cell formation
• Normal function of the immune system
• The process of cell division
The B-Complex provides:
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which contributes to normal mental performance
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 which contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Vegetable Glycerin (from palm kernel oil), Purified Water, Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol), Niacin (as nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Flavours: (natural mixed berry, natural fruit flavour, Prosweet), Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium), Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCI), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Preservative (potassium sorbate), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.